Why a trend report?
Non-aeronautical revenues have rapidly become an important contributor to the bottom line, leading airports to not only focus on designing seamless processes and fancy terminals, but also on creating a distinct ambiance that feature a unique and flexible portfolio of retail, food & beverage and service concepts.
In order to develop relevant experience, airports have to keep up with changing consumer needs and rapid advances in technology. Our 2015 Airline Trends report combines our trends insights with curated innovative concepts, providing you with inspiration and an update of the latest developments in the field of commercial airport activities.
Access to the 60-page airporttrends•com
2015 Trend Report will provide you with:
- 15 trends that will shape the airport experience for the next years.
- A carefully curated selection of innovative and inspiring concepts in airport retail, F&B, media and services that reflect the trends discussed.
- Lots of stats and visuals of best practices in airport commercial development.
- Insights in the behavior and needs of specific target groups.
- A top 10 of airports worldwide who are leading in commercial innovation.
- airporttrends•com’s take on the direction airport commerce is heading.
The 2015 airporttrends•com Trend Report is a vital source of knowledge and inspiration for every commercial, marketing and concept development professional who is active in – or related to – the world of airport retail, food, media service and who is looking for insights into how to differentiate the airport experience.
Published Fall 2014
Keep me informed
Do you have a specific research question?
Get in touch